Today, I finally found the time and the motivation to update the W3C Glossary system to make it use the SKOS schema that was developed as part of the W3C SWAD Europe Thesaurus activity; as I said in the related announcemen, this was mostly changing a few namespaces declarations and element names, since the custom RDF Schema that we had developed for the project was so close to SKOS’ one.
Well, of course, it wasn’t as easy as it should have been, since there was always something I had forgot to check in my regexp, but really, it didn’t take more than a couple of hours.
I have the feeling the glossary isn’t known enough in the W3C community, and I’m certainly responsible for it, since I didn’t make any formal announcement to the relevant parties (not even spec-prod!); I guess I should fix that, but it’s not clear that summer is the best period for that. The Technical Plenary would have been a good occasion, if I had prepared a lightning talk on it – oh well…
Now it would be nice if the system supported the SKOS API; next time, maybe.